Every year we see NBA free agency filled with talents that have us wondering, “how is he not signed” and wondering why our favorite teams are not filling these voids. I think I figured out the solution to this problem.
During All-star weekend the NBA should have a game that features the top available free agents and there are two ways this could happen or free agents that drew the most interest from the NBA Teams
-3 Game Tournament. 4 Teams of 10. Team A Vs Team B, Team C Vs Team D and those winners play one another. You get to see 40 players between those two teams & 8 coaches between the teams.
2 Teams of 12-13 Players
Benefits of this addition?
-NBA gets the other event they have been looking to add to All Star Weekend which will add more revenue to the weekend.
- NBA gets the other event they have been looking to add to All-Star Weekend, which will add more revenue to the weekend.
- Fans get a competitive meaning event to enjoy to begin All-Star Weekend
- Teams get to checkout players that could potentially fill gaps and improve their team post All-Star weekend.
- We have these players working their tails off during the summer waiting for their opportunity; they do not truly have a platform to showcase their improvements.
- As of now, the most exciting event we have is the 3PT contest with the dunk contest constantly becoming a hit or miss, I feel that this will bring the viewers back while drawing new viewers to check out this event.
49ers 2020 basketball Boxing Cardinals Championship Chiefs Cowboys Dana White deadline Eagles ESPN Falcons Fantasy FIBA Football Gambling Giants Jets MockDraft NBA NBA Draft NBA FREE AGENTS NCAA NFL Offseason Olympics Packers PBC Boxing Podcast Raiders Rams Ravens RAW Seahawks Showtime Boxing Sports Steelers Texans Tokyo TopRankBoxing trades UFC UFC251 WWE